We are happy to accept returns within a 30-day period from the original purchase date under the following conditions.
- Item(s) must be returned in their original condition and packaging: unworn, unwashed and with all tags attached.
- Earrings cannot be returned due to health and safety reasons.
- Return shipping method and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Return delivery costs for faulty or incorrectly supplied items will be the responsibility of Mojo Reverse.
- We recommend sending your return via a traceable method and retaining proof of postage until receiving confirmation that your return has been processed. Mojo Reverse is not responsible for returns that are not received.
- 'Final Sale' items cannot be returned unless faulty.
- Return to Sender parcels due to an incorrect address and/or non-delivery will incur a $10 processing fee. This will be automatically deducted from your refund.
- Any online order must be returned following our online Returns Process. Please note that any of our stockists are unable to process returns for online orders.
- To lodge a return please contact us and quote your order / invoice number
In more detail
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after delivery of your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns for earrings. We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.